Our Extended Network of Dealerships
Benefits of joining the SDA Network
SDA places the entire supply chain at the door step of their dealers. Their network not only ranges from manufacturers of components, but also inlcudes importing of solar systems, training of personnel and technical support staff, up to logistics and warehousing of a wide variety of products.
There is no need to import or carry stock- we have done it all for you! SDA has also taken care of the SABS submission process and encourages our suppliers to obtain the full SABS mark of approval on Solar Systems. Our substantial range of products cover most solar water heating needs. By becoming a SDA dealer, the wide variety of products available to prospective clients gives you a huge advantage over competitors.
- Sessa Registered
- Eskom Registered
- Dealership must have access to a PRIB registered Plumber
- Dealership must have access to a registered Electrician
- 2 Day Solar Training and SDA Product Orientation required @ R1,500
- Warehouse and Ordering Orientation required
- Public Liability Insurance